Monday, February 4, 2008

Reunions

I received an email from some grad school buddies who are organizing a grad school reunion for a few of us who were in grad school together at NC State (http://sa.ncsu.edu/S&A/index.html). What a great idea!

It seems these days that I usually only run into old grad school friends at conferences. However, some conferences are so large that you can often both be at the conference and never see each other unfortunately. Even if you do run into each other, however, it isn't often that you get to see spouse/partners and kids. My friends have invited partners and kids -- very cool! I haven't seen some of my friends' kids in years.

Here's to hoping we all get to attend the reunion and enjoy some good, relaxing times with old friends this summer!

No comments: