Monday, February 11, 2008

The Juggle

Are you a juggler? I don't mean literally - as in a circus performer who can juggle X number of balls at once. We're all jugglers in one sense or another - whether it is work and personal life, parenting, priorities of various kinds, etc. I wonder how people decide how much they can 'juggle' at one time.

I've been thinking about this lately as I seem to be juggling lots of 'balls' at once at work. I really need to write down all the projects I have in varous stages so I'll know how many things I am trying to 'juggle'.
This week in particular there are lots of things that have to be coordinated, finalized, submitted, etc. for 2 different projects. Knowing the best way to juggle all these things is an issue. In fact, I should probably be working on them rather than blogging right now. . .
How do you effectively juggle multiple projects, demands, etc.?

1 comment:

Clan Hill said...

I am a wanna be juggler. I have trouble juggling one ball, but usually am trying to keep two up. And then there are all those other balls hiding under the sofa, in the dishwasher, sink, washing machine....