Sunday, August 17, 2008

I feel it . . .

coming. What do I feel you may be wondering. I feel the frenzy of the beginning of the semester - classes beginning, projects that you just knew you'd be able to get out the door before 'summer ended/classes began', new things developing, and so on. . . It never fails to amaze me how quickly those sweet months, that seem beforehand like an infinite amount of time to accomplish things, between the end of spring semester and the beginning of fall semester pass.

I always have a long list of things I hope to accomplish during the summer. I know the list is always too long, but maybe I keep hoping I'll get faster with projects the older I get. Not sure this is ever going to happen, however.

Here's to savoring the last day before classes start. Oh, and completing my syllabus, meeting with students, editing a manuscript or two, revising an IRB amendment, and so on and so on and so on. . . I think you get the picture : ).

1 comment:

Clan Hill said...

I'm going to try to remember this post the next time I feel like I have to many errands to accomplish in one day!