Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cherishing the Moments

Today is a sad and a joyous day for me. It is sad as my own mother passed away a little over 9 years ago and I still miss her so! I so wish she could be here to see Callen and to experience the joy that she brings directly.

Having Callen makes this a joyous day for me. I would never have imagined that having a child could make your heart feel so full. I want to try to cherish every moment that we have together. Sometimes it isn't easy to do as life is so busy, things may be stressful, and we let the little things get in the way. However, I strive to cherish all the moments as we never know how many moments we have with each other.

Here's the cherishing the moments...

1 comment:

Shelia said...

That should say 'Here's TO cherishing the moments.'