Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Working from home gets harder . . .part 2

when your toddler has a fever and a cold and you're staying home with her. Poor Callen came home from yesterday with a fever and cold. Poor thing - she wouldn't eat anything last night except a box of raisins (don't ask me why this appealed to her). She's so strong willed now that she doesn't want us to take her temp. We finally got to take it once last night and it was around 101. I think it may have spiked during the night as her whole body felt really hot last night. We had her sleep with us as her breathing was labored.
Callen and I slept in this morning while Bo went to work. Her fever feels a little better today and she's been a little more energetic today, so I'm hoping the worst is past us.
Wish me luck in getting more work done today!

1 comment:

Clan Hill said...

Oh my goodness! We hope Callen feels better soon!