Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Health - NOT

The last couple of weeks have been rough around our house. Callen first came down with a fever and a really bad head and chest cold; then about the time she was getting well, Bo and I came down with horrible colds/flu/?. Bo seems to have recovered a few days ago, but Friday mine took a nose dive. I called the doctor and he prescribed an antibiotic as the head cold wouldn't go away after 8 days.

My head didn't improve and by Sunday night I was in agony. After not sleeping much, the whole right side of my face felt like pins sticking into my sinus areas around my eyebrow and cheekbone come Monday morning. I called and emailed my doctor yesterday and he called in a stronger sinus med and a steroid. I started them last night and this morning and finally about 11:00 today I started to feel some relief.

I am supposed to leave for a conference in the AM; I'm really hoping the pain stays subsided and flying isn't a nightmare tomorrow! This is the worst sinus infection I've had in years.

1 comment:

Mosshouse said...

netti pot. It's gross but it really does work and help decrease the sinus pressure.