Monday, June 16, 2008

Back in DC Again

This makes twice in a 7 day period. I must say though -- the hotel this time is an incredibly neat old hotel - the Omni Shoreham. My room is huge, which is a nice change from the hotel last week!

I flew US Air today. As usual, both flight segments were sold out. I noticed that US Air lets you check one bag for free, but the second one will cost you $25! We were offered a beverage while flying, but no peanuts or snacks of any kind. I recall hearing that some airlines were planning to eliminate snacks. I have to wonder - how much $$ are they saving by not giving us a tiny bag of peanuts or pretzels?

I wonder what will be next -- some airlines are already charging you to check your bags outside the terminal. At the B'ham airport, Delta charges $3 to do this.

Any ideas what airlines will try to charge us for next?

1 comment:

Mosshouse said...

I'm guessing you'll have to deposit a buck to use the toilet next.