Monday, November 19, 2007

First Lights...


Christmas is on the way! I saw the first Christmas tree all lit up on Saturday night in our neighborhood. Is it me, or does this seem a little early for putting up a tree? Although, as fast as time flies for me, maybe I should start decorating now : ).

As I've previously blogged, time goes by so fast, especially this time of the year. With the end of the semester, grading, our dept. moving to a new building (hmm, guess I should start packing my office sometime soon :), and holiday and work travel, I'm sure before I turn around it will be 2008!

I hope we can all take time this holiday season to reflect upon the many wonderful things in our lives and to slow down and enjoy this wonderful time of the year.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

Just some musings on a Monday morning. . .

No comments: