Monday, June 8, 2009

Chaos and Clutter

My office desk has been so full of piles and piles of things that it was hard to even see any of the desk. Given that I have a nice U shaped desk, this is saying something! I hadn't planned to clean today, as I have much writing and reviewing that needs to be done. However, I just got in the mood to do it this morning. I worked on it all day (in b/w other meetings, etc.) and I am 99% complete. It looks so great!

I am not a good organizer of papers. I never have been. I bought some more bins this weekend to help me keep different projects organized. I've just never been someone who is good at filing and keeping things filed. The bin has worked well for my XO project. I'm hoping they will work well for other projects too.

My mind definitely feels less cluttered and chaotic as I sit in my office now. Let's hope it inspires me to finish those numerous articles that need to get out the door soon!

Here's to a summer of orderliness and lack of clutter!

1 comment:

"Max Whale" said...

My life always feels more in control when I take time to organize things... here's to order! ;-) Good luck at keeping it that way!