Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Potty Training

I was at a moms' night out Sunday night. We were each talking about potty training issues we've been having. For some reason Callen doesn't want to poopy on the potty, but prefers a pull-up. She's very good about using the potty to urinate, but at home at least she resists using it for pooping. She does not have this issue at school. I was talking about this Sunday night.

Well, Monday night and last night she all of a sudden starts poopying in the potty! I have no idea why, what clicked, etc. but all of a sudden it is ok to do now. Let's hope I haven't jinxed it by blogging about it : ).

I wonder if Callen will look back one day and wonder why in the world her mother had to disclose on a blog her pooping status updates : ).

2 comments:

Clan Hill said...

If she does think it's bad, let her read where I blogged about Marley talking about private parts and then she might not think it's so weird. Good job Callen!!!

"Max Whale" said...

We have all been there about the private moments....just look back at Max wearing a diaper, my bra, sandals and his dad's hat....can we say rehearsal dinner??.... no worries!
Way to go Callen!!