Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Busy Weekend!

We had three 3 year old birthday parties this weekend - one of which was Callen's! So, a busy weekend for us. Callen had a great time at each of her friends' parties and also at her own.

For the first time we decided to have a party somewhere besides our house. We did it at a local kids' gym. The kids had a chance to run, jump, slide, etc. and burn off some energy. They all seemed to enjoy it. I'm glad!

After Callen's party we went to a party for one of her classmates. It was a western, cowboy theme and there was lots for the kids to do there too. I'm tired and I wasn't the one running, jumping, dancing, limboing, etc. : ).

I promise to post some pix later this week when I have a little more time!

Here's to many more fun birthdays!

1 comment:

Clan Hill said...

The gymnastics was a fantastic idea!!! Marley had a blast and Callen seemed to be having a pretty good time herself. Good thinking, Mom!