Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Middle of June Already

For some reason I always think summer will be more relaxed than the regular school year, but it never turns out that way. May and June have been especially busy for me. I was traveling some in early May, then some big life decisions had to be made which took a lot of time and were very stressful, and lots of planning going on for a series of XO workshops that start TOMORROW for teachers and in July for students.

I still have a few hundred pix on my camera dating back to Feb. that need to be uploaded and posted here and on Facebook. I keep thinking every weekend I'll have a chance to do it but I never do. I think I need a personal assistant just to handle some of the tasks like this one and keeping my life in order.

So, I keep promising that I'll post pix on here but who knows in reality when that will actually occur. Maybe before summer's end...

No comments: