Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Little Drama Queen

The things Callen says these days just amaze me. We were in the car coming home from dinner last night and talking about a birthday party we're going to today. I told her we should make a birthday card for Emery when we got home. A few minutes later in the conversation Callen said: If I forget to take the card to the party, I'll be doomed! Now, where does an almost 4 year old learn the word doomed? I tried to get her to explain to me what the word meant but she couldn't or wouldn't. I told her that she wouldn't be 'doomed' if she forgot to take the card but she still kept saying it. Yep, broadway here we come!

2 comments:

Clan Hill said...

I want front row seats!

"Max Whale" said...

Cracks me up--they have such a vocabulary....I wish I could write down every one Max comes up with--hysterical.